This is an opportunity for a reliable Subsurface Utility Technician in an exciting growth industry. Technicians will work outdoors to collect utility data. Opportunities are available to join our collaborative team based out of Warrington, PA.
- Prior utility locating experience preferred but not required
- Familiarity with electromagnetic multi-frequency locating tools is preferred but not required
- Ability to work outdoors in all seasons and various weather conditions.
- Perform assigned tasks with minimal oversight as well as interacting with clients in a professional and courteous manner
- Care for and maintain SUL equipment and assigned vehicle
- Maintain knowledge of SUL practices and guidelines; attend internal training to expand knowledge and skills
- Be adaptable to emerging technologies
- Must be “team minded” with the ability to take direction from others and adapt to our standards and procedures
- Must execute work as directed and meeting project goals
- Must meet company and client standards
- Prepare company required paperwork daily
- Participate in and or lead safety discussions and briefings
- May also perform some other incidental office duties as assigned
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- May be requested to work overtime and/or weekends, as needed
- A high school education or equivalent is required including a background in math and geometry
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Valid driver’s license with a good driving record
- Must be able to pass background check and drug tests
- Ability to take direction from others
- Demonstrate comprehensive understanding of plans and specifications
- Proficiency with MS Word, Outlook, and Excel are highly desired
- Possess good interpersonal skills, and effective written and oral communication skills
- Attendance, punctuality and reliability are essential requirement
- Paid Vacations
- Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short Term/Long Term/ Life Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
SAS believes in investing in its employees by offering many opportunities for learning and professional growth. Our core values of PASSION and INNOVATION are fostered by our commitment to continuous education and training which includes:
Technical Training Classes
Health & Safety Certification
PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATION AND LICENSES
SAS will help with the cost of acquiring a professional license or professional certification.
SAS will recognize exceptional individual contributions to the company.
The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.