We are seeking a Part-time Bookkeeper to be based in our Warrington PA office.
The Bookkeeper maintains financial records, prepares financial reports, and oversees accounts receivable and payable. ** Roughly 8 hours a week – more as needed **
- Creates client invoices under the direction of the project manager
- Records payments from clients in BQE CORE
- Pays bills and maintains accounts payable
- Records expenses and matches them to projects
- Reconciles banking each month
- Maintains financial records in BQE CORE
- Prepares financial statements
- Communicates with accountant as necessary
• Associates Degree in Accounting and 3+ years of accounting experience preferred
• Willing to be trained and become proficient in BQE CORE
• Experience in A/E/C industry a plus
• Strong computer skills, especially Excel
• Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
• Valid state driver’s license (any in US) and ability to maintain a safe driving record.
• In possession of appropriate documentation to legally gain and maintain employment in the US.
• Ability to develop and maintain productive business relationships with clients, colleagues and vendors.
• Strong computer skills
• Ability to make independent decisions.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Ability to take direction and work independently and have the knowledge and skills to deliver primary job responsibilities.
• Business Acumen - Ability to grasp and understand business concepts and issues.
• Enthusiastic - Ability to bring energy to the performance of a task.
• Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.