WE ARE SEEKING A PROJECT SURVEYOR TO BE BASED OUT OF OUR WARRINGTON, PA OFFICE
The Project Surveyor performs design, implementation, evaluation, and maintenance of the process of work within the office, to maintain and improve efficiency and productivity.
- Responsible for all aspects of the survey process including: technical aspects, staff management, and staff scheduling
- Requires broad based knowledge of all phases of land surveying including boundary analysis, topography, GPS, 3D laser scanning, and construction layout services
- Coordinates multiple survey projects involving various survey tasks including estimating and proposal preparation.
- Ability to provide supervision and guidance to field crews and office staff and communicate with client representatives and engineering project managers
- Ability to relate to clients and people at all levels of an organization
- Be accessible and responsive to the needs of clients
- Provide billing reports to management, complete invoicing, and collections for projects
- Be committed to the ongoing training and development of the SAS Survey team
- Read, analyze, and interpret drawings and the most complex documents
- Any other duties as assigned
- As a Project Surveyor, you will routinely visit project sites and you may still need to complete survey field work
Minimum of 7 years of experience in land surveying, managing all types of survey projects which includes meeting with clients, budget and schedule management and coordinating field staff.
- Must be highly professionally motivated to a high-quality deliverable and possess broad-based knowledge of boundary, topographic, control and construction survey practices
- Licensed Pennsylvania Professional Land Surveyor
- Licensure in other states is desirable
- Proficient with AutoCAD Civil 3D and Topcon Magnet Software, Topcon Robotic Total Stations, GPS and data collectors
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Must possess a valid driver's license and have a clean driving record
- Must be willing to travel within NJ, DE, PA, MD and adjoining states
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Background Check
- Ability to complete survey field work, if needed